Since 1982, Olivia Mellan has been a groundbreaker in the field of money psychology, couples communication, stress management, and conflict resolution. Her monthly column, The Psychology of Advice appears in Investment Advisor, and she has appeared on Oprah, the Today Show, and ABC’s 20/20, and other nationwide media. She also speaks all over the country to businesses, professional groups, and to the general public.
Olivia gives keynotes, speeches, workshops, and seminars all over the country to businesses and professional organizations, womens groups, and the general public on topics such as:
* Men, Women and Money
* Achieving Money Harmony In Your Work and Your Life
* Couples Communication Skills: Bridging the Gap
* Helping Financial Professionals Build Better Client Relationships
* Stress Management
* Money Conflict Resolution
* Money Psychology for Financial Planners
* Couples and Money
* Money Harmony for Women
* Money Harmony in Turbulent Times
* Talking to Your Parents About Their Money
Olivia also offers teleclasses and ongoing, individual consultation, as well as supervision sessions with therapists, counselors, and financial professionals — in person and/or by phone. Olivia also facilitates two- to three-day retreats for wealthy heirs and their families.